Lusail Real Estate Development Company is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals. This privacy notice outlines how we may collect and use your personal information, and how, in doing so, we comply with our legal obligations. Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting and safeguarding your data privacy rights.
We wish to help you make informed decisions, so please take a few moments to read the sections below and learn how we may use your personal information.
If you have any queries in relation to this notice or need more information please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Lusail Real Estate Development Company
P.O Box 26060 Doha – Qatar
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Most of the information we collect about you is obtained directly from you when you enter in a business relationship with us or write to us. We may also collect information about you from public sources.
Below we list some of the most common categories of personal information we may collect about you.
· Your contact details (including, name, date of birth, Nationality, title, postal addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses) to keep in touch with you and/or contract with you;
· Financial information in order to fulfil any contractual obligations we have with your business or with a view to enter into a contract with you. This can include your payment details including your bank details;
· Any personal information you choose to give us when contacting QDREIC or one of its related companies;
· Audio, video recordings, live stream footage and/or videography or other image(s), if your consent has been given, in connection with QDREIC Group business purposes, for advertising promotion and other commercial and business purposes;
· device information, geographic location, and other information related to how you access our services;
· Other operational personal data created, obtained, or otherwise processed in the course of carrying out our business activities, including but not limited to, CCTV footage, logs of visitors, and logs of accidents, injuries and insurance claims.